Certified Commercial Infrared Inspections
Gratton Infrared offers commercial infrared surveys and inspection services to a wide variety of industries. Are you wondering whether your property or facility needs infrared inspection?
today to discuss the different types of inspection services available to you, including:
Commercial Building Inspections
- Commercial Energy Audits
- Building Envelope Surveys
- Grocery Store Surveys
- Grow House Inspections
- Property Condition Assessments
- Flat Roof Surveys
- Data Center Surveys
Predictive Maintenance Programs
If you are a property owner, manager or facilities manager, infrared surveys add an invaluable dimension to your building diagnostics and preventative maintenance program.
Infrared inspections quickly diagnose building conditions
Buildings can be quickly and thoroughly scanned via infrared, identifying problem areas that can't be seen by the naked eye. We can ensure the integrity of both structural and environmental systems for building inspection, repair verification and insurance purposes.
Preventative maintenance is the key to running and maintaining a building of any size. One of the best maintenance tools to use is a Gratton Infrared annual inspection. Our Commercial infrared inspections identify a building's potential building envelope problems, these are problems that could disrupt air conditioning, lighting, and other day to day operations. Proactively correcting electrical problems can save you thousands of dollars each year in costly downtime and equipment replacement.
Gratton Commercial Infrared Inspections can identify and document:
- Energy loss and efficiency
- Structural defects
- Air conditioner compressor leaks
- Overheated equipment
- Electrical faults before they cause a fire
- Unknown Plumbing leaks
- Operational grow houses
- Cost-effective strategies for achieving LEED credits
- Circuit breakers in need of immediate replacement
- Missing, damaged, and/or wet insulation
- Heat loss and air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors
- Water and moisture intrusion that could lead to mold
- Possible rodent or pest infestation
- Hidden roof leaks, before they cause serious damage
- Under fastening and/or missing framing members
- Broken seals in double pane windows
- Dangerous fuel leaks
- Damaged and/or malfunctioning radiant heating systems
Typically a small commercial inspection requires a full day to complete. Larger buildings can require 3-5 days or more to complete. Each report is fully customized and tailored to the property and the intended use of the buyer. As in the case of residential reporting, we use all of our sophisticated equipment, including thermal imaging plus we provide digital photos accompanying the narrative throughout the report. Fees for industrial and commercial buildings are quoted individually depending on the location, size, age and current use of the property.
Buildings we inspect